[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:28:52 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 17

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      1
   80:  13      8
   40:  18     16
   20:  16     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     39  Total Score = 2,028

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Finally back up over 50 Q's & 2,000 points for a change.

20m had loud signals but folks disappeared early.  Still dumbfounded about the
lack of BELOW 14.040 and 3.540 centerpoints ;-(

Was supposed to join the folks at KH6LC this weekend for the ARRL CW DX Contest
but just too many other plates spinning here right now.  Darn.

Don't see an email address for WillOR/WJ9B on QRZ.COM, so hopefully he may read
this:

>I got it that time.  TR4W did as I expected.  The cw memories loaded properly
>for Sprint (but not for NCCC, hi).  Thanks for your patience!

Not yet ... you have your Name and QTH switched in the exchange.  The correct
format is:  NR NAME QTH :^)

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust