[3830] ARRLDX CW W6ONV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6onv@arr.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W6ONV SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:11:33 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   82    39
   15:  210    61
   10:   48    19
-------------------
Total:  340   119  Total Score = 120,666

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was limited in both time and antennas for this contest, but did the best could
on 10/15/20M. I set goals based on being able to work 14-16 hours, so I missed
out on my goal of 450 QSOs, all of which were S&P. Still don't feel competent
enough to try and run a frequency, which would obviously boost my rate.
Regardless I was pleased with how the contest went. In the end 15M was my
"money band" this weekend, disappointed by 20M and 10M had some interesting
propagation during my operating times. Made some great contacts and had a good
time during my effort. You can read my full write up at:
http://www.the6thfloor.com/2012/02/19/2012-arrl-dx-cw/

73, Steve
W6ONV