[3830] ARRLDX CW WB6JJJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WB6JJJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:40:58 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    7     6
   20:   40    11
   15:   50    14
   10:   26     9
-------------------
Total:  123    40  Total Score = 14,760

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just a few hours last night and about ten minutes before the end of the
contest.
One of these years family and ranch will have to wait a week while I play all
the way through a contest.
Most of last night I thought that I had an antenna issue because of higher than
normal SWR, but the amplifier's tuner was able to cope on 10, 15 and 20 meters.
When I tried 40 I took a peek behind the monitor and noticed that the antenna
switch was in manual looking at my 30 meter yagi.  Things worked much better
when using the correct antennas.
Still, a lot of fun playing radio...
Bill