[3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:52:17 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    0     0
   80:   36    30
   40:  131    67
   20:  273    85
   15:  231    91
   10:   86    45
-------------------
Total:  757   318  Total Score = 722,178

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

The first day was much better than the second.  I worked nearly 500 stations the
first 24 hour period but had only 250 the second day.  I ran out of stations to
pounce on by Sunday afternoon.

The real thrill was 40 meters Sunday morning when I worked 3 JA stations. That
was a first from this QTH and my wire antennas.

Fifteen was the money band day one but not so good Sunday.

It was fun thanks to those good CW ops who get my call in one shot.