[3830] ARRLDX CW KH6LC M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KH6LC M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:57:21 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC, AH6RE, N6KB, NH6V, KH7Y, N6DA, W6SC, SM0DRD, VE7AHA
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Kea'au Hawai'i
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  212    43
   80:  774    57
   40: 1503    58
   20: 1343    58
   15: 1734    58
   10: 1617    58
-------------------
Total: 7183   332  Total Score = 7,151,280

Club:

Comments:

This year presented us with an array of problems to overcome including:  power
failure, grounding issues, lightning storm, emergency trip to the vet for a
Basset Hound and we only smoked one amplifier!!!  On Friday the station was
working well.   On Saturday, it was like we were at a different station!!!  The
team resolved our problems as they arose and we kept on truckin.  Please excuse
the funky keying during the periods of stray RF getting into everything but the
toaster, which resulted in many busted spots.   A big Mahalo to the ops who
traveled to join us including Goran SM0DRD (Stockholm), W6SC, N6DA, VE7AHA.
Congratulations to Mike W9RE for being voted the loudest signal from across the
pond.   A big Mahalo to the 92 stations who worked us on 6 bands:

AA1K         K5TR         K7BG          K0PK
K1LT         K5ZD         K7TD          K0RI
KB1H         N5AA         KE7X          K0SR
KC1XX        N5AW         KG7H          N0AT
KE0UI        WA5VGI       KO7X          N0HJZ
KM1W         WD5COV       N7AT          W0AIH
K2PO         K6AAX        N7BV          W0ETT
K2RD         K6LL         N7IR          W0RX
K2SX         K6NA         N7NG          WA0MHJ
N2IC         K6VVA        N7VM          VE3CX
W2FU         K6XX         N7XU          VE6EX
W2XL         N6BV         N7YQ          VA7DX
W2YC         N6JV         W7RN          VA7KO
K3CR         N6ML         W7VO          VE7CC
K3LR         N6MW         WA7LNW        VE7CV
N3RR         N6QQ         WI7N          VE7JKZ
NO3M         N6RV         WS7L          VE7XF
W3BGN        N6TW         K8AZ
W3LPL        N6WG         NA8V
WE3C         N6WIN        W8AV
NQ4I         NX6T         WB8JUI
NR4M         W6JTI        K9CT
W4RM         W6SX         K9MMS
             W6UM         K9YC
             W6YI         N9RV
             WO6M         W9RE

    Thanks for all the contacts.   We had a blast, hope you did too!!!

    73 & Aloha de KH6LC, Multi-Multi
    www.KH6LC.com