[3830] ARRLDX CW N0YY SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0yy@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N0YY SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:07:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N0YY
Operator(s): N0YY
Station: N0YY

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   18    16
   80:   21    17
   40:   82    62
   20:   73    52
   15:  175    84
   10:   43    37
-------------------
Total:  412   268  Total Score = 331,248

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A skill building opportunity.  Operating from PJ2T really teaches you high rate
contesting, but Search and Pounce is just as important.  Since I knew I had
limited time this weekend I focused on S&P.

Added a few band countries and just had fun.  Interesting to watch the rate
meter move above 130 per hour even doing S&P.

Conditions were not as good as previous weekends.  High A Index on Friday meant
160M would be short - no Europe heard or worked.  But things recovered - worked
a couple of JAs on 160 just to prove there was life in the band.

Enjoyed my time on 40M and played for a while on 15M.  Both were fun.

It was a pleasure to work some of my good friends from their contest locations.
 Enjoyed several all band sweeps including PJ2T, PJ4X, and TI5W where some of my
contesting partners had traveled.

Thanks for all the Qs.

Rick N0YY