[3830] ARRLDX CW KY5R SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KY5R SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:14:49 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   28    22
   80:  136    65
   40:  214    82
   20:   00    00
   15:  276   110
   10:  121    60
-------------------
Total:  775   339  Total Score = 788,175

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Had to cancell multi-op event for the weekend due to 20mtr ants not operating.
WX was not conducive the week prior to get repaired. So another adventure for
an old broken down phone op. Goal was a 1K QSO's but my run skills are zilch.
So I S&P'd my way through the weekend so not to frustrate other op's and myself
due to my lack of skills running. even at that I felt like the proverbial "bull
in the China shoppe" with my strong handed CW tactics ( SRI all). Cndx so so
here in"the Heart of Dixie". I think I enjoyed myself which sorta scares me. I
had the same feelings after the RTTY test last weekend. What am I doing??? Well
hope to be in Multi-op mode fer SSB weekend and WPX CW. Wx should be improving
and the 20mtr ant issue will get resolved shortly. TNX for the Q's and putting
up with a true "CW Hack"..... CU in the next event Tim, Ky5R, Toonersville, Al
USA Tel# BR 249 RFD #1