[3830] ARRLDX CW VA2WA(VA2WDQ) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VA2WA(VA2WDQ) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 06:24:15 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VA2WA
Operator(s): VA2WDQ
Station: VA2WDQ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:    9     7
   80:  121    56
   40:  404    90
   20:  973   102
   15:  486   100
   10:   78    43
-------------------
Total: 2071   398  Total Score = 2,470,386

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

SO1R

Lost 160m reception due to a huge noise from my neighbors (probably plasma TV
or another electronic "gift"). Second 24H propagation went down because of high
latitude Aurora edge covered our north province. Anyway ARRL DX is one of the
most difficulties contest. It requires really good antennas I don't have. So
here I am. )))

Thank you so very much for all the QSOs!

73!

Victor

VA2WDQ / VA2WA

http://www.contestgroupduquebec.com