[3830] ARRLDX CW M3I(G0ORH) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, G0ORH@sky.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW M3I(G0ORH) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 08:45:18 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: M3I
Operator(s): G0ORH
Station: G0ORH

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: io91 West Berkshire
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   17
   40:   24
   20:
   15:  918    59
   10:    9
-------------------
Total:  916    59  Total Score = 257,121

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

K3 + KPA500, 400w, SteppIR 3l, WinTest 4.9.1, Microkeyer2.
Who switched the lights out on sunday afternoon, the band was hot when I
slipped off to make a cuppa T, came back 10 minutes later the band was almost
dead except for P4's.
Why is it that OK state is difficult to work!! didn't get a sniff of an OK
until the end on sunday then 2 stations called in close together, both very
weak.

If they were QRV, I missed any traffic from these for a full pack on 15m. LB -
YT - NU - NT.
Great fun running the early morning gang with FL taking the lead followed by
NH, NJ & NY, the rest was a bun fight!!
The strongest were VE7's over the pole, with AGC OFF on the K3 they were
LOUD!!
My aim was a 1000 Qs's on 15m and would have probably made it easily if I'd
stuck to my game plan, but the XYL unfolded here plan.......lunch and evening
tea put paid the that!!!!
Thanks for the Qs's

Regards

Ken..G0ORH....M3i