[3830] ARRLDX CW W1GD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1gd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W1GD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:52:04 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W1GD
Operator(s): W1GD
Station: W1GD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Wall, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:   52    38
   80:  229    71
   40:  402    88
   20:  744   108
   15:  667   108
   10:   92    59
-------------------
Total: 2186   472  Total Score = 3,095,376

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Low bands were noisy here and DX stations not that strong the first night. Condx
seemed much better the second night.  It was frustrating that 10M cndx aren't
what they should be near a sunspot cycle "peak".  At least I did work a JA on
10 M short path Sunday.  I've found that the K3/P3 combination sure helps
finding "clear" run frequencies!

Station:  K3/P3 + Alpha 78

Antennas:  KT34XA at 60 ft
           40 M rotating dipole at 60 ft