[3830] ARRLDX CW EI2CN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, turnbull@net1.ie
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW EI2CN SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:09:13 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ireland
Operating Time (hrs): 10H 30

  160:   13     9
   80:   24    12
   40:   93    22
   20:  237    43
   15:  204    43
   10:   84    28
-------------------
Total:  656   155  Total Score = 304,110

Club:

Comments:

Started out planning to do just top band but after getting up at 03:00 Z and
operating till 04:00 Z only had six Qs so said back to the "scratcher".    Next
day I walked the dog and did normal duties going on only about 11:30.   This was
a very casual effort with only 10 Hours an 28 minutes of on air time.   Spent
time attending a wake, taking good wife out to dinner, exercising and enjoying.
  Still those contest hours were magic.   I have never activated all six bands
in a contest preciously and it is fun.

Thank you all for a wonderful contest!!!

K3 and P3 diversity reception used on TB
Expert 2000 amplifier   1500 Watts output which is new contest only power limit

in EI land.
4 element SteppIR Yagi at 80 feet
Big SteppIR Vertical with 125 radials and 80M coil
Inverted L for TB with 100 foot vertical section and sixteen raised radials
over ground screen.
600 foot Beverage on North America
Hi-Z four square receive antenna
K9AY