[3830] ARRLDX CW LS1D M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LS1D M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:26:49 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LS1D
Operator(s): LU3CT,LW9EOC
Station: LS1D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: San Vicente
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:  153    29
   40:  507    51
   20: 1057    58
   15: 1116    58
   10: 1424    58
-------------------
Total: 4257   254  Total Score = 3,132,582

Club:

Comments:

This time, we saw during the week the weather forecasts were not the best for
the ARRLDXCW, from Friday until and including Tuesday, about Buenos Aires we
had severe storms, Saturday was almost impossible to make low bands, the QRN we
lost large number of QSOs and mults on 40/80 and 160m. Sunday was a little
better, but the static level was very high ... we apologize to all stations
that have called us and we could not hear. Murphy also were the weekend (power
outages, the worst 40 minutes with pileup on 10m) and the storm we brought down
the internet link 5.8 ghz.

Anyway, we had fun and importantly, it's awesome the amount of dupes worked, we
was spotted as LS1DA, LI1D, and come back to work us again, we understand first
work it and then find out who you are) but boys, first listen ;)

Thank you all again for the QSOs and CU ARRL DX SSB party!

QSLs via LoTW & eqsl.cc

73 Team LS1D "Six Stars Contest Station"