[3830] ARRLDX CW OL9A(OK2ZAW) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, honza@ok2zaw.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OL9A(OK2ZAW) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:01:00 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OL9A
Operator(s): OK2ZAW
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Solnice, Policko
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  126    24
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  126    24  Total Score = 9,072

Club:

Comments:

One of the many weekends spent at our OL7M QTH.
Firstly I wanted to be only a technical support for Pavel OK1MU - OK6W.
We wanted to test our new wire project for 40m. However there were no ops on
160m so I decided to try it although I am not a CW Op...

Conditions were quiet a ... bad. It looks like EME contest even the signals
look like. Most of the BIG GUNs were really weak. There were no SR peak during
the Saturday morning or there were no stations (?). There were 41 QSOs after
first night. During the Sunday morning the signal of KC1XX were like on
seesaw.. from S9 to nothing during a few seconds. Incredible conditions.

Anyway, good contest and many thanks to everyone for call and very sorry to
others who I did not copy.

RIG:
Icom 7400 + PA
42m vertical ant with 120 x 40m gnd system
a few beverages

+ TA7 black tea as a doping :)