[3830] ARRLDX CW JE1ZWT M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jg1vgx@jarl.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW JE1ZWT M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 05:38:41 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: JE1ZWT
Operator(s): JA1MML, JI1ALP, JK1JEO, JF1VVR, JG1VGX
Station: JE1ZWT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Chiba
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   48    14
   80:  174    35
   40:  780    52
   20:  867    56
   15:  880    57
   10:  359    45
-------------------
Total: 3108   259  Total Score = 2,414,916

Club: T.T.R.C. (Tenka-Toru Radio Club)

Comments:

Our full-sized M/M effort for the first time in several years. After a long
interruption since 2006, now we are BACK!!

Thanks for all the QSOs. We have thoroughly enjoyed this event.

And please don't forget to update your MASTER.dta as, due to a long inactivity,
our call is not showing up even with as new as Nov 2011 version. The latest (Feb
2012) version is OK.

Looking forward to booming to you again in the SSB leg!

73 rin JG1VGX