[3830] ARRLDX CW K0ZR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, crawforj@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0ZR SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:09:47 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:   18    16
   80:  102    48
   40:  495    79
   20:  807    79
   15:  617    76
   10:  101    44
-------------------
Total: 2140   342  Total Score = 2,193,588

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Enjoyed myself but disappointing number of stations on 10m.  Band seemed open to
the south but just not many stations on the air.

While it appeared I could be heard well on 80 m, I was unable to hear
responding stations too often.  Hope to have some type of enhanced SNR receive
antennas for lower bands by fall 2012.  ( Still have more trees to clear ...)

XYL had hand surgery only 4 days before contest so had to help around the house
more than normal during the contest period.  I was fortunate that I was able to
operate as much as I did.