[3830] NAQP RTTY NA2U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cwman1@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NA2U Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 22:41:44 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: NA2U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 6:26

   80:    0     0
   40:   17    14
   20:   63    29
   15:   45    25
   10:   15    11
-------------------
Total:  140    79  Total Score = 11,340

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Bandits

Comments:

Pro III, multi-band 80m-10m dipole at 58" (1.5m) in HOA antenna-restricted
development.

Better than phone, low power still sucks.  Not sure of future low-power tests
with this antenna.  Thanks to those who struggled to copy my report.

Highlight was the 4.5 hours taken off to celebrate Open That Bottle Night (aka
OTBN, ask Mr. Google) and dinner with friends in the neighborhood, an annual
event we have celebrated for years (before I ever considered operating NAQP),
where power and antennas don't count.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U
"Wretched excess is just barely enough."