[3830] CQ160 SSB WD5COV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd5cov@vtc.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WD5COV Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:11:47 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WD5COV
Operator(s): WD5COV
Station: WD5COV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

Total:  QSOs = 850  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 22  Total Score = 159,120

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions Friday night were not to bad. Nice hearing EU calling me. Best
signals from EU came from EI7M and ED1R  Highlight of this contest was being
called by BV1EK just after sunrise and just before I pulled the plug. Superb
signal from zone 24.

Shut down early Friday (1000Z) because I couldnt keep my eyes open. I keep
telling my XYL no honey-dos on contest day!!!

It was nice to hear signals across the entire band. Some stations should
realize that 1 KC is to close!! In particular a station from TX, PA, and GA
should take notice. They know who they are.

A giant salute to all the outlaws who called me.

CU next year.

Dave WD5COV