[3830] CQ160 SSB VE4VT(VE4EAR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB VE4VT(VE4EAR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 13:25:39 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4VT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 44  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 0  Total Score = 4,368

Club:

Comments:

Friday night had relatively low noise (S8) and most stateside were S9 9 - S9+20.
However it was a real chore having my 100 watts being heard. Not sure where the
power was going but it sure wasn't being radiated well. Not much antenna
reciprocosity going on. Even if all the stations were running 1KW, 10 dB
doesn't account for the difference in signals. Tried calling N4PN for 20
minutes and didn't get even an acknowledgment. Sorry Paul! Didn't even bother
flipping the bandswitch to 160 on Saturday night, spent my limited radio time
in the NAQP RTTY contest instead.

160m Project this summer...must get something working.