[3830] NAQP RTTY W7IV M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W7IV M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 23:40:00 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W7IV
Operator(s): W7IV, KW7XX, N7RO
Station: W7IV

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:   31    15
   40:  265    55
   20:  347    57
   15:  277    51
   10:  125    35
-------------------
Total: 1045   213  Total Score = 222,585

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Well...that was sure different than last year.  WE did far better on 10 and 15,
but 40 was down, and the less said about 80m the better.  We continue to have
80m antenna problems, but I think I've solved the problem by moving!  New QTH
this month and a start all over again station-building.

Thanks to a good crew and everyone who worked us (especially on 80!)  See you
in ARRL DX.