[3830] CQ160 SSB EI7M Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ei3kd.mark@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB EI7M Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 02:49:53 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI3JE EI3KD EI8IR EI6BT G4CLA EI3JZ
Station: EI7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 886  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 58  Total Score = 463,404

Club:

Comments:

Conditions way down on last year and every contact was hard-won, but still a
very enjoyable contest. Amazing one-way propagation on Saturday morning to the
States - frustrating to hear both sides of W-to-W QSOs better than the W's were
hearing each other, without any response at all to calls from us! Conditions
were slightly better on Sunday morning, but no real runs to the States. Country
count is much lower than last year, but we're happy we did as well as we
possibly could have done with those conditions :)

Thanks to everyone that called, and to those that persevered when we answered
CQ calls.

73, Mark EI3KD@EI7M