[3830] CQ160 SSB OL7M Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1mu@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB OL7M Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:05:09 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): ONDRA OK1CDJ,DAN  OK1HRA,PAVEL  OK1MU, JAN  OK2ZAW
Station: OL7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Policko
Operating Time (hrs): 32

Total:  QSOs = 959  State/Prov = 22  Countries = 58  Total Score = 402,800

Club:

Comments:

The last contest weekend of the season on TB  from our QTH and today we remove
ALL BVRGs from the surrounding fields. Despite the poor  CONDX and low
participation, we enjoyed the contest and during the weekend  also took the
time for  relax in the sauna, yakuza and bowling - totally comfort, hiâ?¦

Back to contest - the first night one-way CONDX dir NA and  it is very
difficult make any QSO.. Totally disappointed  of the East direction, only 45 x
UA (last year 75 x UA) and missing many simple DXCC from the East. Only 55 x NA
and 22 mult (in 2011 : 103 x NA and 31 mult), and missed most of the Caribbean
stations - we heard strong, but  without any response.... Surprise was the nice
number of the EA (44) which was more than  home OK (41 only) or nearby SP (42
only)â?¦ Funny â?¦

Anyway, nice weekend with perfect friends around - what more could a man ask
for ?

Thanks everyone for call and see you again in ARRL SSB.

on behalf OL7M

Pavel OK1MU