[3830] CQ160 SSB W5DQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5dq@mchsi.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W5DQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:46:03 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W5DQ
Operator(s): W5DQ
Station: W5DQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 74  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 3  Total Score = 6,516

Club:

Comments:

First 160M SSB contest. Finished adding a 160M mod to my Hustler 6BTV
trapped vertical Friday afternoon just before the contest started.
In the test, heard many signals that were +40 into my rcvr but they
just didn't seem to hear me even running 600W PEP. Maybe that's just
160M for you. But I guess the 160 mod works with 29 states from coast
to coast, 4 VE provinces, XE, ZF and KP4 worked in the test. Had lots
of fun just doing search and pounce and seeing what the new antenna
configuration would do. I'll be back next year.