[3830] ARRLDX SSB E7DX(E77DX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB E7DX(E77DX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:04:41 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 37
Radios: SO2R

  160:   73    20
   80:  379    38
   40:  785    47
   20: 1257    61
   15: 1255    53
   10:   33    15
-------------------
Total: 3782   234  Total Score = 2,652,858

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Finished ealier as expected....only about 37 hours QRV
Operator was to tired ..... those trips OE / E7 are just
before contest and driving back just after are pretty hard for me!

made
2500 QSOs 1 day
1280 QSOs 2 day

condx were not quite good!
10m was realy bad
15m was ok but very high noice here from NW direction
both days i was TX with 3 x 6L stack and RX-ing mostly with 5L beaming 270 deg
because of the noice!
20m was not good.....closed early here both days
40m was strange i think better here in south but pretty overloaded with
stations!
80m was ok for east coast from here, only few station near WC worked
160m was most of the time dead, expcept one opening sonday morning

Same as in CW part every meter more to west was big advantage...was lsn
again station more to west*LX7I and others running pileups on 20,15 and 10 when
band was here dead!

Highlite was working more stations on 15m satrday afternoon as anybody else
from region with rates over 230qsos pro hour! 950 qsos in total 1st day on 15m
and allmost 900 on 20m as well!

Very interesting was to see on cqcontest.ru  *live scores, IR4M claiming first
day Multi Op and rest of contest Single Op..... how?!
Anyway those online scores tool is just great...i hope more and more
competitors will use it in future! ......thanks for this great service!

Congrats to LX7I for impresive score.....and of course to CT1ILT aka CR6K for
claiming new EU rekord! Those location from EU far west are for sure other
world....maybe is time to try next year to operate ARRL from there....

Thanks for QSOs!
CU in RDXC - this year JJF
and of course in WPX SSB!

73s Braco E77DX/OE1EMS