[3830] ARRLDX SSB LU8EOT SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu8eot@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LU8EOT SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:17:21 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: LU8EOT
Operator(s): LU8EOT
Station: LU8EOT

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Escobar, Bs. As.
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1585    56
-------------------
Total: 1585    56  Total Score = 266,280

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Guys,

Thanks for all QSO, It was my pleasure to work once again ARRLDX SSB!!!

I had some problems with QRM around S7 S8 in anytime! Thank you for you
patient, was very dificult for me copy station with weak signal.

The prop was really good first day, I did 1085 QSOs.. And second day, was not
good, however one hour before final was great!!

Missing provinces LB, NB, NF, NU, NWT, PEI and YT.

Yaesu FT-950 - 100 Watts
4 EL Yagi at 12mh.

73
Mark LU8EOT.-