[3830] ARRLDX SSB SP1NY SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB SP1NY SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 22:54:32 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: SP1NY
Operator(s): SP1NY
Station: SP1NY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:   18     9
   40:   32    17
   20:  178    44
   15:  145    34
   10:
-------------------
Total:  374   105  Total Score = 117,810

Club:

Comments:

SSB isn't my favorite mode but ARRL DX is my favorite contest
played around to meet contesting friends and for fun.
Condx were poor both days. 40m never really open, didn't heard
any station from West Coast. VY2ZM was only station worked on 160,
heard few big guns but couldn't reach them with 100W.
On 20/15 often had to call usually "easy" station several times.
Nothing heard from W/VE on 10m both days.
Most funny moment was when one of K3LR Op. caugh me up, replying to
my call as "spiny", and it was second time in row, last year he did the same.
It took a few seconds until I recognize his joke and understand that he
is replying for me hi hi.
Despite poor condx I had a lot of fun. Maybe it's time for me to change my
mind and begin liking SSB mode in contest.
Thanks to all for Qs and see you in RUDXC.
73, Mirek

P.S.
Can anyone tell me what's idea of spotting each call when running as
EA3KU did on 15m sunday afternoon.