[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 04:45:50 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): N9NC, N1YX, W1GEK, W1VE, WA1N, K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:   54    36
   80:  225    59
   40:  640    88
   20: 1737   119
   15: 1272   110
   10:  261    66
-------------------
Total: 4189   478  Total Score = 5,991,252

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Very short handed, a number of non-radio commitments got in the way from the
team but no matter.  We all had some fun (and got some sleep)!

New to the group were W1GEK and WA1N - welcome - I suspect they will be
returning soon.

Few issues turned up with antennas that now get to go on the Spring antenna fix
list but overall, everything worked pretty well.

Conditions were very poor the first night with very high QRN and 10 M did not
show any good life for the northern side of W1 land.

Wish I had done a You Tube video during the QSO with YV5IAL on 160 M - it was
laughable.  Obviously really bad noise at his end which probably was not that
much fun but we worked hard to make the contact!  Probably 10 minutes to get
the exchange!

Thanks to all the DX stations that called in - YOU made the weekend fun!

73. Mark, K1RX