[3830] ARRLDX SSB K8GL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8gl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K8GL SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 06:03:14 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K8GL
Operator(s): K8GL
Station: K8GL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   23    20
   80:   81    50
   40:  160    70
   20:  480    88
   15:  634    94
   10:  136    40
-------------------
Total: 1514   362  Total Score = 1,644,204

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

The storms on Friday night made low band reception a real chore.  Band
conditions weren't the best.....but in the spirit of ham radio we forge on!

I had a great time.  Many thanks and a tip of the hat to all the DX stations
who make this so interesting.  It is much appreciated!  A special salute and
mention about the increased activity of the CO/CM stations. I hope this
continues in all future contests.

As usual a special thanks to XYL Mary Jo for her support and encouragement and
to dog "Dolly" who kept me fortified with her favorite toys all weekend!