[3830] ARRL DX PHONE - KL2R M/2

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL DX PHONE - KL2R M/2
From: Two Rivers Contest Club <kl2r.akradio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 09:58:47 -0900
 Contest         : ARRL International DX Contest
Callsign        : KL2R
Mode            : PHONE
Category        : Multi Operator - Two Transmitter (M2)
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : KW
Locator         : BP64KU
Operating time  : 23h31

 BAND   QSO S/P DUP  POINTS   AVG
----------------------------------
  160     0   0   0       0  0.00
   80     3   2   0       9  3.00
   40    90  22   0     267  2.97
   20   344  46   2    1023  2.97
   15   442  46   9    1314  2.97
   10    92  13   0     273  2.97
----------------------------------
TOTAL   971 129  11    2886  2.97
==================================
      TOTAL SCORE : 372 294

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators       : N1TX, KL1JP, WL7BDO, KL6C, KL1AZ
Soapbox         : We were no match for Mother Nature this weekend, but the
team refused to cave and spirits remained high throughout the ups and downs
of propagation. The 23.5 hours of "operating time" does not reflect an
additional 20 hours of tuning dead air.  Naturally, after hours of the
doldrums on Sunday, we got a good run going 10 minutes before the finish.

KL1AZ's 12-year-old granddaughter Dale proved to be an incredible
contester-in-the-making.  She quickly learned the ropes of running and S&P
with Win-Test.  She may end up being better suited for CW and RTTY
contests, though, because her high-energy requires a lot of stoking.  A
mouth full of sunflower seeds is incompatible with a phone contest.  Dale
plans to take her license exam in April.

--
Larry L. Ledlow, Jr.  KL7/N1TX
Two Rivers Contest Club KL2R