[3830] ARRLDX SSB K4RO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K4RO SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 15:48:10 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   25    20
   20:  171    62
   15:  177    49
   10:   63    24
-------------------
Total:  436   155  Total Score = 195,300

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Two hours before the start of the contest, a massive hail storm came through
and pummeled our house for several minutes. The hail punched dozens of holes
in our siding, trashed the roof, gutters, windows, etc. When it was all over,
we were just glad to be alive. Our thoughts are with those who were not so
fortunate during the recent spate of storms in the south and mid-west USA.

73, Kirk K4RO