[3830] ARRLDX SSB WA7LNW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WA7LNW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 20:01:38 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   37    29
   20:  108    69
   15:  192    61
   10:  105    45
-------------------
Total:  442   204  Total Score = 270,504

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Busy time of year for family activities....so limited operating time.

Fun contest and fun testing out new Elecraft, model KPA500 linear on the air at
the HF remote station.  Meats all the claimed specifications.

What a great solid state linear kit too...easy to assemble, only 5 hours from
the time UPS delivered it on my door step.

I am now looking forward to the June VHF and fall HF DX contests.  The KPA500
delivers 500 watts of 6 meter power!

73's de Jack, WA7LNW