[3830] ARRLDX SSB CS2C(@CT1JLZ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CS2C(@CT1JLZ) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:02:50 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CS2C
Operator(s): OK1RF, OK4PA
Station: CT1JLZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Porto Covo
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   59    23
   80:  356    46
   40: 1236    56
   20: 1159    61
   15: 1781    58
   10:  529    43
-------------------
Total: 5120   287  Total Score = 4,408,320

Club:

Comments:

At first I would like to thanks to Jirka, OK1RF for his invitation and giving me
an opportunity to enjoy such extraordinary week full of hamradio on CS2C. It's
necessary to say that my contest experience are incomparable with his. I hope I
contributed to good final score at least a bit and Jirka is not sorry for my
invitation to participate with him.

 The condx on higher bands were excelent (at least from my experience of what I
used to in middle of Europe), , but we had bad luck 2xHW problems and we lost
aprx 7 hours

The condx difference between CT and OK lands is overwhelming. The contesting
from home will be somewhat frustrating for me after this experience now.

 Thank you very much to all of you who gave us a call and who were patient
enough with me to read their calls and to finish the QSO through sometimes
strong industrial noise caused by HV power lines nearby to  QTH.

73!

Pavel OK4PA (on behalf of CS2C)