[3830] WiQP W9DND(K0PC) SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP W9DND(K0PC) SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:46:08 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W9DND
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:    5     0
   40:  467     0
   20:  307     0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  779     0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 166,416.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

The WIQP Organizing Committee sure has learned how to control the
weather. Another beautiful day in Wisconsin, 68F and sunny. Now
We would like them to work on the space weather. The solar flares
made propagation challenging. It seemed all the bands were more
noisy than usual. 80M was non-existant for us, only 5 QSOs. We
tried several times from 21z on and had nothing to show for it.

Our score was down by 8.5% from last year. We are blaming it on
conditions, couldn't have been the operator ;)

We had many ops riding with us all day long. The All-Star Team
includes: N5NA-17 QSOs, K5LH-15, KX0A-14, WA1UJU-13, WA0MHJ-13,
          WA6KHK-12, AF9T-12, W1END-12
The Most Valuable Player Award goes to Alan, N5NA for working
us in all 15 counties. Congratulations and thanks Alan.

Thanks to the West Allis ARC for another great WIQP.

73, John W9DND & Pat K0PC