[3830] Rus DX TC2X(OH2PM) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] Rus DX TC2X(OH2PM) SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 09:50:43 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: TC2X
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: TC2X

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Istanbul
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   268    0        34        37
   80:   388    0        43        48
   40:   690    0        59        60
   20:   600    0        60        64
   15:   169    0        52        31
   10:    27    0        17         6
Total:  2138    0       265       246  Total Score = 7,389,060

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I was happy to test the 160 m inverted L-antenna.It was fullfilling all my
expectations. The 80 m vertcal had proven its performance already in the CQWW
CW contest. Unfortunately the antenna has to be taken down after every
contest.

My contest was over already at 6z on Sunday morning when the 2nd electricity
break down occured. Got only about 100 QSOs during the last 6 hours.
The first 12 hors were reasnably good with over 1400 QSOs although 10 and 15
did not open up. During the day line voltage varied between 185 and 218 volts
which kept the operator alted when the amplifier trigged off from time to
time.

Back home my friends could again enjoy the northern lights, in Istanbul we god
only the impact into band conditions.

A graet fun as the RDXC always is.

Cu in contests, Pertti, OH2PM