[3830] Rus DX N7ZG SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX N7ZG SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 12:54:47 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: N7ZG
Operator(s): N7ZG
Station: N7ZG

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Harstine
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  350    150      107        47  Total Score = 382,228

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This was a grind at times especially during the early morning hours.   The late
evening propagation over the pole makes it worthwhile.   Also, there is usually
some interesting DX to work.   This time around some all time new ones made it
into the log notably HZ, J28, and S79.  20M re-opened over the pole at around
midnight briefly allowing me to put some ten pointers and new oblast mults in
the log.   I hope the activity keeps growing as we approach solar maximum.
Not much 10m to speak of and no EU on 15M.   40 and 20 where great to EU.   The
40M beam rocks.  Can't wait to get its twin up at 90'.

Thanks to all for the Qs.   Especially the JA ops.

73,
Guy