[3830] OkQP W0PAN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP W0PAN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:54:28 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: W0PAN
Operator(s): W0PAN
Station: W0PAN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:     0         0
   80:     0         0
   40:     0         2
   20:     0        51
   15:     0         0
   10:     0         0
    6:     0         0
------------------------
Total:     0        53  Mults = 40  Total Score = 7,240

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Great time!  Special thanks to W0BH/m - Bob and Lorna did a super job and lead
to 16 counties and a 1500 bonus for me.  K5CM/M was also in my log for 11
counties and 1000 bonus points.  AF5Q/m was at 6 and K0PVW for 5.  I didn't do
this good when I was living in Oklahoma City.  20 meters was the only band I
was successful on - W5CW and AF5Q/M made it on 40 but no one elso made it
through the QRN out west.  Looking forward to next year - thanks for keeping
the QSO Party going strong. 73, Larry, W0PAN out in the SW desert of Mesa
Arizona with an MFJ 1795 vertical sitting on the ground between fruit trees.