[3830] WPX SSB KB7QND SOSB80(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb7qnd@mediacombb.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KB7QND SOSB80(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 06:48:35 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KB7QND
Operator(s): KB7QND
Station: KB7QND

Class: SOSB80(TS) LP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:  132
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This is the very first time I've worked a single band during a contest and the
first time I've operated on 80m for more than 3 hours.  I worked more stations
than expected.  The voice keyer was my biggest friend, I couldn't have
accomplished this without it.  As a General, its a real grind on this band
without being able to play in the Extra area...reason to upgrade soon.  I was
disappointed in not being able to hear any Hawaii, Carribean, or Mexico
stations as I did during the ARRL DX a few weekends ago.  Thanks to everyone
for being patient with my signal and helping me out!!