[3830] WPX SSB ZV2V(PY2LED) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fernando@fuertesind.com.br
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ZV2V(PY2LED) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 05:46:37 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ZV2V
Operator(s): PY2LED
Station: PP5JR

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Rancho Queimado
Operating Time (hrs): 34.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2422
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hello Everbody!

First I would like to express my gratitude to our host and friend Sergio PP5JR
for the invitation to join the operation team at his mega station. Thanks my
friend to give me this experience.

This was my first contest on 20 meters band. The location and antenas setup
(Zero Noise Level) is perfect. The main challenge is to keep awake during the
night and Dr. Sergio helped with some cafein.

During the day in some times, European stations arrives here with good signals
but was extremelly dificult to perforate their pile ups with NA. Qsos with NA
only during the night, totally diferent than on 10 meters or 15 meters, where
you have qsos on the morning.

Thanks a lot for each station worked and I hope to meet with you in other
opportunities.

73's

Fernando PY2LED (ZV2V)