[3830] WPX SSB K6AAX SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K6AAX SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 06:40:03 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K6AAX
Operator(s): K6AAX
Station: K6AAX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:  174
   40:  184
   20:  308
   15:  145
   10:   40
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Entered Rookie Category (licensed late 2009), Limited to 400w, all wire, mostly
vertical, gain on 40m and 80m only.  Low bands are a priority...hi hi!

80m meters had great Pacific and Asia Activity...had my best JA run ever from
my home QTH on Saturday morning (PST)...even with limited power at the moment.

40M had a nice EU path Saturday evening (PST)...heard deep into EU, but it was
a struggle for some to hear me...I eventually worked most that I could hear
after screeming my lungs out.  They could get my call, but they were challenged
with getting my correct QSO count.  Some ditched me, quite frankly!  :-(  I
understand, when seconds turn into minutes...it matters.

Has blast from home.  "Scotty, we need more power!"

LX7I was 5-9+20db at one point on 40m....  I never heard that country from home
before until this past weekend on 40m.

Thanks for the contacts!

73s,
Patrick