[3830] WPX SSB 9M2CQC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9m2cqc@9m2cqc.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 9M2CQC SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:26:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 9M2CQC
Operator(s): 9M2CQC
Station: 9M2CQC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OJ03
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  168
   20:  398
   15:  346
   10:  165
------------

Club:

Comments:

Transceiver: ICOM IC-756 PRO III + Amplifier
Antenna: Optibeam OB8-4M @ 50ft

Overall, good conditions during the contest and pleased to work many EU, NA and
some AF stations despite having the rotator stuck at 0 degrees.  Like last year,
it was again hard to find a running spot on 20m and at times even on 15m.  Even
on 10m, I had to go below 28.370 MHz to have a decent EU run.  CONDX was just
too great :)

Thank you for all the QSOs, new DXCCs and multipliers.  I wished I could
operate longer, but something important got into my way and I had to sacrifice
about 10 hours of contesting time.  See you again in the IARU HF Championship,
and in the mean time, wishing good DX to everyone :)

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9M2CQC (also: WQ2C, 9V1QC, JG1XHM)