[3830] WPX SSB A73A(@A71CO/P) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, a71bx@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB A73A(@A71CO/P) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 01:14:07 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: A73A
Operator(s): A71AD,A71AM, A71BX, A71CO, A71CV
Station: A71CO/P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48:00

------------
  160:    9
   80:  278
   40:  924
   20: 1407
   15: 1963
   10: 1947
------------

Club:

Comments:

What a nice condx this time from here, 10m and 15m were fabulous bands, 20m
opened to NA after midnight, the condx on 40m and 80m are very poor.
This is our first M/2 entry, we were preparing for this activity two months
ago, actually our plane was to make 8000 QSOs in this contest but you always
think that things will change during the contest and this is what happens.
Second night we had a rain for almost 4 hours and the noise level on 40m and
80m raised up to S9 + 10 db and 20m was not in it is good condition during the
day.
Equipment:
3 * FT-2000
3 * Acom 1000
Antennas:
Inverted L for 160m
Four Square for 80m
2 ele cushcraft for 40m @ 18m
4 ele M2 for 20m @ 18m
4 ele M2 for 15m @ 15m
7 ele M2 for 10m @ 15m
a small conversation on the air with VY2/K5WA about A73A friend (K5GN) who went
back again to Taxes end of 2011
Thanks to:
* QARS (A71A) for support with radios, 160m and 80m antennas.
* A71CO for his hospitality and the group for their hard job.
Iâ??m planning to be SO2R on CW portion from same location, so see you soon and
73
de A71BX