[3830] WPX SSB LU8EOT SO(A)SB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu8eot@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB LU8EOT SO(A)SB10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:07:23 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LU8EOT
Operator(s): LU8EOT
Station: LU8EOT

Class: SO(A)SB10 LP
QTH: Escobar, Bs. As.
Operating Time (hrs): 31

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1870
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hello guys

Once again was a great contest from me home, I still working on my station!!
Thanks to all for the QSOs.. I wanted to exceed 2000 QSOs, but the noise did
not let me.

Thanks to some stations for your patience, sometime I had a big QRM on 10
meter.. I lost many stations when the noise appeared in the best moments!!

If you want, you can see the QRM here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONlIs8S-KxE

Nice condx in 10m but for me was not good to JA.

Setup:

Yaesu FT-950 - 100W
Heil Elite HC6
Ant. Yagi 4el @ 12 Mh