[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD0T LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:36:35 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 29

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:  15      3
   40:  29     27
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     32  Total Score = 1,472

Club:

Comments:

Great fun to work a lot of familiar contest calls, some new calls, and a LOT of
the NS Thursday nite gang..

MY FIRST CW Ops CWT, from home, so radio and antenna limited, just a single
TS450S, with NO CW filter, and a low Vee beam 200ft per leg but only up at 25ft
on a temp tower, so mostly heating the ground, especially on 80m, and cant tune
it on 160m although I did try to tune it to work Bob , W0BH, heard him loud
here on 160!

Found 20m pretty good but not a lot of stations, 40m excellent as was 80m, and
anyone who worked me should get an award for GREAT ears, I know I am weak from
this station- especially on 80m!

I think K9QVB John is going to sponsor me, I have been a member in the past,
not sure if I can just pay again or have to be sponsored?? Want to join now I
have at least a small station at home!

73 Thanks for the fun, Todd WD0T- God Bless all!