[3830] WPX SSB KP2DX M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KP2DX M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:01:37 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KP2DX
Operator(s): KP2BH NP2KM
Station: KP2DX

Class: M/S LP
QTH: usvi
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:   13
   40:  135
   20:   57
   15:   94
   10:  333
------------

Club: dx4life contest club

Comments:

First wpx contest from my qth in this class as multioperators single
transmitter. best of all that the second operator was my son MARCOS NP2KM on
his first contest ever. this was the best way to celebrate his amateur license
upgrade. Too my surprise he manage the pileups like a pro. we did a partime
operation due to work. thanks to all who contact us during the contest. til
next one....cq contest de ...kp2bh