[3830] WPX SSB TO5K(RC0F) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rc0f@uu7j.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB TO5K(RC0F) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 06:41:00 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: TO5K
Operator(s): RC0F
Station: FM5BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 31

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  538
   20: 1433
   15: 1457
   10: 1677
------------

Club: Black Sea Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest!

Unfortunately did not achieve what expected due to the computer crash in the
best hour rates. After two unexpected hour of the rest time at 21:53 I finally
turned second PC and start running on 15m and that was the best hour rates in
the contest - 238 QSOs/hour, 50 QSOs/10 min. But after 1.5 hour this PC goes to
blue screen as well.

When I finally get back on the air I lost best hours rates and too much
unexpected time for rest so I decided to play just for fun.

Many thanks to Laurent FM5BH and his XYL for the wonderful hospitality!

I'll be back )))

See you in the CQWW DX phone this year as TO5K again.