[3830] EA RTTY XE2B SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xe2b@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY XE2B SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 15:55:25 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: XE2B
Operator(s): XE2B
Station: XE2B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AGS
Operating Time (hrs): 4.8

   80:   0      0
   40:  19     12
   20:  20      8
   15:  30     14
   10:  17      6
-------------------
Total:  86     40  Total Score = 9,954

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

I Started the contest calling CQ and just fell off my chair when got immediately
answered by D2QMN! What a luck, this really motivated me to continue.
After that,  10M was just spotty with really depressed conditions.
- 15M was a lot better
- I did not do more on 20M due to other family commitments and lack of
directive antenna (Vertical) on this band .
- 40M was too noisy due to QRN and plagued bylocal Broadcast QRM.

Not sure about the multipliers, so here is the summary presented by N1MM,

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Are   DXC   EAP
           7      19      66    4    9    3
          14      20      22    5    8    0
          21      30      38    7   14    0
          28      17      32    7    6    0
       Total      86     158   23   37    3

            Score : 9,954
              Rig : FT-1000MP + AL800H

         Antennas : 10M: 3 ele yagi@78 ft height
                    10M+15M+20M: Force12 VR-3 (vertical tribander)
                    40M: DX-A Alpha delta Sloper

-----------------------------
Worked DXCC entities:
CountryPrefix Total         7             14            21            28

CE            2             0             0             0             2

CM            7             0             0             6             1

D2            1             0             0             0             1

EA            2             2             0             0             0

EA8           1             1             0             0             0

HI            1             0             1             0             0

HK            1             0             0             1             0

JA            13            0             0             5             8

K             46            15            16            14            1

KP4           1             0             1             0             0

LU            1             0             0             0             1

PY            5             0             1             1             3

UA            1             0             1             0             0

VE            3             1             0             2             0

YV            1             0             0             1             0

Total         86            19            20            30            17

See you in the next one!

Luis