[3830] WPX SSB IY4FGM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz4afw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IY4FGM M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:09:19 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IY4FGM
Operator(s): IK4AUY IZ4FTB IN3TKF IZ4COW IZ4AFW IZ4ORO
Station: IY4FGM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pontecchio Marconi
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   44
   80:  359
   40:  240
   20:  625
   15:  637
   10:   94
------------

Club: Cento DX Team

Comments:

Operating from the Marconi Memorial Station IY4FGM, in the backyard of Villa
Griffone in Pontecchio Marconi, where the young Guglielmo Marconi made his
first experiments on wireless communications, has always some magic in it.
For the second year our team activated this very special station trying to
improve our previous score.
We had great fun together this year too and we all hope we gave a little of
that magic to each one of you.
On behalf of the IY4FGM team, thanks for calling us and see you next year!