[3830] CWopsT N8BJQ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbolia@woh.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8BJQ LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:08:04 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 11

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  13     12
   20:  22     13
   15:  19     13
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  54     39  Total Score = 2,052

Club: SWODXA

Comments:

Good condtions this morning.  Some loud signals from EU on 15.  Wiorked several
new members and a few that were non members.

First contest without glasses in 25 years.  Had my 2nd cataract surgery on
Monday and at least for the next few weeks I am without assisted vision.
Pretty scary how bright I had all of the radio displays and the monitors.  Will
need to turn things down before the next session.

K3 and Pro3
2 ele on 40 at 100'
4 ele on 20 at 80'
4 ele on 15 at 95'