[3830] GaQP K4HYB(@NQ4I) M/MMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nq4i@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4HYB(@NQ4I) M/MMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 05:42:50 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4HYB
Operator(s): NQ4I,N4UU,WW4B,N4DU,N4YT,K4NV,N4XL,KJ4NAX,VE7ZO,KI4NGD,KK$BCH,AND
SKYLAR BALCH
Station: NQ4I

Class: M/MMixed HP
QTH: Griffin, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.0

  160:
   80:    123       127
   40:    250       549
   20:    233       362
   15:    145       201
   10:      2        48
    6:
------------------------
Total:    763      1287  CW-Dig Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 69  Total Score =
3,500,999

Club:

Comments:

We had a wonderful time. 11 new ops were indoctrinated to Multi Multi
contesting! 12 year old Skylar worked Cook Islands, Australia, New Zealand, and
many more on 10m ssb. Boy was he excited. Average rate of 274 per hour for 8
hours! The Pig Farmers on 80m were relentless. We were on the band for 5 hours,
but at 7pm they felt they owned the frequency, it belonged to them and we had to
leave! They really have the spirit of HAm Radio! Thanks for all that called and
worked us. Another successful GQP!