[3830] JIDX CW KH6LC(NH6V) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rvangeen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW KH6LC(NH6V) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:05:11 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Kea'au, Hawai'i
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:    5     5
   80:   51    30
   40:  159    42
   20:  198    37
   15:  197    41
   10:  268    43
-------------------
Total:  878   198  Total Score = 239,976

Club:

Comments:

This is one of my favorite contests to operate low power (<100w).

My score improved by 40% over the record which I had set last year, thanks to a
longer opening on 10 meters and some increased participation.

QSOs were down on 80 and 40, however multipliers were up on all bands. CQing
barefoot on the low bands is always challenging from here in the middle of the
Pacific Ocean, even with big antennas.

Congratulations to JS3CTQ who was worked on 6 bands, and to the 10 others who
made it into the log on 5 bands:

JA1JPJ
JA7BME
JA7COI   ...missed on 10m for a 6-bander
JE1LFX
JF1KWG
JH1EAQ
JH4UTP
JH4UYB
JI1RXQ
JM1LRQ

Worked 538 unique stations and all prefectures except for the three Ogasawara
islands (48,49,50).

"Domo arigato" to Tack JE1CKA and the JIDX Contest Committee, and to the
generous award plaque donors. Let's all try to keep this contest growing into
the future with increasing participation from DX.

Also, thanks to Lloyd for his excellent leadership, building and maintaining
this FB station.

73,
Rob, NH6V

www.KH6LC.com