[3830] JIDX CW K3FIV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3fiv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW K3FIV SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:33:00 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: K3FIV
Operator(s): K3FIV
Station: K3FIV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  41     23
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  42     24  Total Score = 1,032

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Really poor conditions to JA from the northern California coast.  Usually local
afternoon (JA morning) finds 15M full of strong signals.  But on this day the
few signals were weak.  It must have been some unusual propagation condition
surrounding JA - signals from VK/ZL were strong here as I listened to them "CQ
JIDX" with few responses.

Kudos to JA1BPA - the only station I heard on 10, who was extremely patient and
eventually got my callsign intact.  Thanks for all the 42 JAs who managed to
copy my 100W-and-a-wire signal!

Rig: Flex-3000, 100W
Ant: 80M Carolina Windom at 12 meters, all bands
QTH: CM88eu, about 1 km. from the water